Forms for Students Requiring Medication or Medical Care at School

Complete and return the forms below if your child needs to take medication or receive medical care while at school.

Medication Authorization and Medical Action Plans

If Your Child Needs to Take Medicine at School

  • Each school year, we need a current Medications at School Form signed by you and your child’s doctor.
  • Medication must be brought to school by an adult in the original pharmacy container per New York State. The nurse must have documentation for medical action plans in place while the child is attending school. If your child requires any of the below while at school, download the appropriate form(s) and return them, completed, to the nurse.


Our Nurses

Questions? Please reach out to your campus nurse with health-related questions. Parents and guardians should notify the school nurse of any health-related issues, including food allergies.

EVCS Days Park:

Dana M. Fauth, RN, BSN, EVCS Days Park School Nurse
Confidential Fax Number: (716) 884-0010

EVCS Hertel:

Tracy Thornton, BSN, EVCS Hertel School Nurse
Confidential Fax Number: (716) 464-3560

Translate »