16 Apr Spring Clean Up 4/17/21 from 10-11AM
Our Spring Clean Up is Saturday, April 17 from 10AM to 11AM at the campus of your choice. A health affidavit will be required.
EVCS families are invited for an hour of clean up and community on Saturday, April 17th from 10:00-11:00 am. During this brief event, we will clean up litter around both campuses and do some light gardening. Please read all details below:
- Snacks: Coffee and a light breakfast (danish, etc.) will be provided.
- Supplies: Garbage cans, bags & disposable gloves will be available and volunteers are encouraged to bring gardening tools, garbage ‘grabbers’ and/or protective gloves that you would like to use.
- Children Participants: All children attending must be supervised by their parent or designated guardian at all times for safety reasons. Any children who attend should plan to participate with their parent/guardian throughout the event.
- Covid-19 Procedures: All attendees must complete a health affidavit prior to participating which will be emailed out on Friday, 4/16. Face masks & social distancing will be required during the event.
- Rain Date: In the event that it is raining on Saturday morning, we will reschedule the event to Sunday, April 18th at Noon.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can participate! We will see you soon!